Thursday, September 16, 2010

Does the Centre influence the level of difficulty of the test?

My students across the globe have a myth that different centres present a different level of difficulty of the IELTS test. Not only across countries or regional borders, but also in the same State!

Believe me, it's impossible.

I teach students in India as well as Australia, all have the same level of difficulty.
And, the latest update is that the Reading section in Academic IELTS is really tough (another myth)!

My suggestion is that all of you should practice more and then analyze your attempts. I have found some helpful IELTS Tutorials. Browse through these to gain some useful tips on attempting the IELTS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Interesting blog very helpful to students. And that's where we have something in common.

My blog too is dedicated to students.

Regards,
http://dilipnaidu.wordpress.com/